Welcome to the House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the world of night, will you survive?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nychta High Priestess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Slender Man's Wife
Admin
The Slender Man's Wife

Nychta High Priestess Empty
PostSubject: Nychta High Priestess   Nychta High Priestess EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:32 am

Nychta High Priestess Nychta10
Name: Nychta
Description(eyes, hair, height, body..ex: muscular, skinny, fat, skin tone): Black hair, purple eyes with a tint of red, 5'8, thin, pale.
Country/State of Origin: America
Parents: Kevin Jones, Mega Jones

Former: High Priestess
Flaws*: quick temper, moody, generally hides what shes really feeling
Talents/Skills: singing, very intuitive.
Affinity: Spirit, Emotions
Pets: A small white tabby, named Serene.

Biography**: When Nychta was born her name was Allison. She generally acted emotionless, even though she had a keen sense if someone was mad or upset. She was fiercly protective or her friends and her twin, Pyralis. Her parents were very religious mormens, and scoffed at the vampires. One day, when she was 17, she was backstage after she had preformed at the talent show, and she was found by the tracker and marked. She ran home and her parents freaked out, goign after her with a stake. In self defense she unconciously shattered her moms soul, as Pyralis burned there dad alive. Theyh located the house of night in there home state ohio, and since they both had 2 major affinities, they were both put to train to be high priestesses. When Neferet went all evil and left, they were assigned to the Tulsa house of night.

RP Example**: Staring out my 3rd story window up at the moon, I couldnt help feeling connected to Nyx. That was her moon. I rested my hand over her insignia which I wore so proudly. How could you not feel proud, after being Nyx's high priestess? I started to hum, as I closed my eyes. I kept humming until the moon went behind a cloud.

Notes: N/A

Last edited by Good Girl on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://houseofnightlovers.rpg-board.net
The Slender Man's Wife
Admin
The Slender Man's Wife

Nychta High Priestess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nychta High Priestess   Nychta High Priestess EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:33 am

Approveded by meh
Back to top Go down
https://houseofnightlovers.rpg-board.net

Nychta High Priestess
Page 1 of 1