Welcome to the House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the world of night, will you survive?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blahaha! High Priestess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hammah Rozz Bieber
Admin
Hammah Rozz Bieber

Location : Sitting on my couch on the computer because I have NO life(;

Blahaha! High Priestess Empty
PostSubject: Blahaha! High Priestess   Blahaha! High Priestess EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:39 am

Name: Pyralis

Description(eyes, hair, height, body..ex: muscular, skinny, fat, skin tone): black hair about to her waist, black eyes with a tint of red, 5'8", pale, skinny
Country/State of Origin: U.S.A
Parents: Megan Jones and Kevin Jones?

Former: High Priestess
Flaws*: is sorta mean, she doesn't care much about other people, and she is easily annoyed, but she cares for her students in an odd way
Talents/Skills: can play the piano VERY well
Affinity: a Fire affinity and a future seeing affinity
Pets: a kitty named Fire...its orange

Biography**: Pyralis and Nychta are twins. They were born into a Mormen family. This means that they didn't like or appreciate the thought of vampires. When the twins were marked, their parents went crazy and freakd out on them. They tried to kill them, but failed epicly. Pyralis was given the affinity of fire and being able to see into the future. Nychta was given the affinity of spirit and controlling emotions. Nychta shattered their mothers soul, and Pyralis burned their father alive. After this big episode, they located the House Of Night. They both had two affinities, so they trained to be the high priestess in Ohio. But, Neferet left the House of Night in Tulsa, so they relocated there. That's where they're living now, both in command of the school...

RP Example**: I walked through the courtyard, my long dress sweeping the ground. I sat down on a bench and stared up at the moon. I thought about Mom and Dad...and how they died. I shuddered at the thought. "That was a horrible day." I muttered. Fire ran up and purred. I scratched inbetween his ears, right where he like it. . .
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Hammah Rozz Bieber
Admin
Hammah Rozz Bieber

Location : Sitting on my couch on the computer because I have NO life(;

Blahaha! High Priestess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blahaha! High Priestess   Blahaha! High Priestess EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:41 am

Approved by me! [:
Back to top Go down

Blahaha! High Priestess
Page 1 of 1