Welcome to the House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the world of night, will you survive?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pyralis's Room and Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammah Rozz Bieber
Admin
Hammah Rozz Bieber

Location : Sitting on my couch on the computer because I have NO life(;

Pyralis's Room and Office Empty
PostSubject: Pyralis's Room and Office   Pyralis's Room and Office EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:32 pm

I set up all my stuff from the Ohio House of Night. Black bedspread, black curtains, and pretty much black everything else. I grinned at the room, then walked out as Fire walked in. He ran to the bed and plopped down on it.
Back to top Go down
Hammah Rozz Bieber
Admin
Hammah Rozz Bieber

PostSubject: Re: Pyralis's Room and Office   Pyralis's Room and Office EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:27 pm

I walked into my office and sat at my desk. "Lots of fnew people recently..." I muttered to myself. I yawned. "Now, what was I going to do...?" I was talking to myself again. I shrugged and stood up. I walked into my personal bathroom and showered quickly. I put on my long nightgown, and layed down in bed. Fire pounced on my feet when I moved them. I smiled a little bit, then fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
FML[>.<]</3
Admin
FML[>.<]</3

PostSubject: Re: Pyralis's Room and Office   Pyralis's Room and Office EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:19 pm

I walked in and sat down in a chair I found.
Back to top Go down
Hammah Rozz Bieber
Admin
Hammah Rozz Bieber

PostSubject: Re: Pyralis's Room and Office   Pyralis's Room and Office EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:21 pm

I cleared my voice. "Bad choice. Just walking in like that. And even worse of a choice to get in a fight in the middle of lunchtime." I called out to Zach.

I walked innnnnnnnnnnnn, not even caring.
Back to top Go down
FML[>.<]</3
Admin
FML[>.<]</3

PostSubject: Re: Pyralis's Room and Office   Pyralis's Room and Office EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:26 pm

"I don't care, and The Freak started it, not me. I was degfending myself but thrying not to hurt her badly." I said looking at the freak.
Back to top Go down
Hammah Rozz Bieber
Admin
Hammah Rozz Bieber

PostSubject: Re: Pyralis's Room and Office   Pyralis's Room and Office EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:28 pm

"We don't call people freaks, even if they are." I walked out of my room, into the office. I sat down at my desk and looked at the both of them. "You two are grounded for fighting. Four weeks, I better not see you outside of school or at any after school activities. If I, or any other mentors, do, you'll both have people following you around, making sure you do as I tell you. Got it?" I paused. "If not, this can be alot harder."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever." I said.
Back to top Go down
FML[>.<]</3
Admin
FML[>.<]</3

PostSubject: Re: Pyralis's Room and Office   Pyralis's Room and Office EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:31 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, whatever, can I go?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah Rozz Bieber
Admin
Hammah Rozz Bieber

PostSubject: Re: Pyralis's Room and Office   Pyralis's Room and Office EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:33 pm

I rose my eyebrows at both of them. "That is NOT the way we talk to a High Priestess. I suggest you two apologize."

Blahblahblah. I thought to myself...maybe if I start crying she'll take me off of 'groundation.' Tears formed in my eyes. "HIgh Priestess Pyralis...I'm sorry for-" I was cut off by her.

"Don't start."

"Whatever. I'm sorry." I said, not really meaning it.
Back to top Go down
FML[>.<]</3
Admin
FML[>.<]</3

PostSubject: Re: Pyralis's Room and Office   Pyralis's Room and Office EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:34 pm

I snickered at freak. "Sorry?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah Rozz Bieber
Admin
Hammah Rozz Bieber

PostSubject: Re: Pyralis's Room and Office   Pyralis's Room and Office EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:36 pm

I sighed. "I'm going to keep my eye on you Zach. And same with you Treli. YOu guys are dismissed. Go to your rooms. You're excused from class the rest of the day."

I got up and left, kicking a sculpture over on my way out.
Back to top Go down
FML[>.<]</3
Admin
FML[>.<]</3

PostSubject: Re: Pyralis's Room and Office   Pyralis's Room and Office EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:38 pm

I rolled my eyes and left.
Back to top Go down
Hammah Rozz Bieber
Admin
Hammah Rozz Bieber

PostSubject: Re: Pyralis's Room and Office   Pyralis's Room and Office EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:43 pm

I grunted when Treli knocked over the statue. I grabbed my phone and called the janitor. "Please come up here and clean up a mess. Thank you." I hung up, not waiting for a repsonse. Ten minutes later, a knock cameo n my door. "Come in." I called out. The janitor walked in and I pointed to the mess. He cleaned it up then left. "thank you." I said as he was walkin gout. I went into my bathroom and took a long, hot bath. I climbed out, put on pajamas, and got into bed. I fell asleep almost immediately. As always, I drempt of fire. I smiled in my sleep...
Back to top Go down
Hammah Rozz Bieber
Admin
Hammah Rozz Bieber

PostSubject: Re: Pyralis's Room and Office   Pyralis's Room and Office EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:54 pm

I woke up about an hour later. I yawned, and put my long dress back on, then brushed my hair. I walked out, heading to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyralis's Room and Office   Pyralis's Room and Office Empty

Back to top Go down

Pyralis's Room and Office
Page 1 of 1