Welcome to the House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the world of night, will you survive?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raf Reek, Death Affinity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evimero

Raf Reek, Death Affinity Empty
PostSubject: Raf Reek, Death Affinity   Raf Reek, Death Affinity EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Name: Rafael Reek

Descripton(eyes, hair, height, body..ex: muscular, skinny, fat, skin tone): Atheltic, 6'2, grey eyes, black hair, pale skin
Country/State of Origin: USA NY
Parents: Kelsey Reek, unknown

Former: 6th
Flaws*: falls in with girls, depression, bipolar
Talents/Skills: Pretty good archer, good at cloaking,Getting girls
Affinity: Death (can cloak well, and bring dead soldiers [ghosts?])
Pets: 2 wolfs, Plixor - a boy, and anna - a female puppy. Cats never seemed to like him

Biography**: Rafael was a very un-normal, crazy, random person. He laughed and played like a normal kid, but his mom was a morgue head, and was always smelling of dead people. This made him sick until he was 13, when suddenly he relished the smell. He made a lot of friends and constantly was happy, and one day, his 14th birthday, he was marked. His mom didn't care though, and drove him to the house of night. He loved his dear 'lil mummy, and although never openly admitting it, hated leaving her.

RP Example**: I looked down at the clothes I was wearing. All black, as usual. Which made complete sense. The grass was dead around my house, and made a sick smell that i knew and loved. Everyone inside was dead. They had angered me. I vowed to never kill again. .to go on being happy. I couldn't be angry or sad anymore, or I'd end up killing again.

Notes: N/A
Back to top Go down
The Slender Man's Wife
Admin
The Slender Man's Wife

Raf Reek, Death Affinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raf Reek, Death Affinity   Raf Reek, Death Affinity EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Approved, and allowed death affinity.

No current roomate.
Mentor is Dragon Lankford.
Back to top Go down
https://houseofnightlovers.rpg-board.net

Raf Reek, Death Affinity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the House of Night :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: