Welcome to the House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the world of night, will you survive?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is for Hammah, I guess.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FML[>.<]</3
Admin
FML[>.<]</3

This is for Hammah, I guess..... Empty
PostSubject: This is for Hammah, I guess.....   This is for Hammah, I guess..... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Name: Jake Cromley

Description(eyes, hair, height, body..ex: muscular, skinny, fat, skin tone):
This is for Hammah, I guess..... 1aimag10
muscular, 6'1
Country/State of Origin: USA, Hawaii
Parents: John and Jenny Cromley

Former: 5th
Flaws*: Very shy, only talks to people that are upset to make him more upset, thinks he knows everything not book related, doesn't want to do anything that involves work, can't forget the past, blaims everything on him,
Talents/Skills: Draws really well.
Affinity: none sadly
Pets: none

Biography**: Jake had a bad life. He was beaten my his step father, and his mother just sat down drinking and laughed. He got into smokeing and other stuff till he met his girlfriend, Lyla. She was the best thing that ever happened to him. She got him into drawing to help with his sadness. But one night Jake brought Lyla home and his mother and step father was drinking. His step father got mad at Jake for not bringing him a bear and threw a bear bottle at Lyla and the glass killed her. Jake ran out of his house and on the street. A tracker found him and marked him. The tracker sent him to the Tulsa House of Night, where he lives a better life.

RP Example**: I walked into the courtyard on my old skateboard doing little tricks. I got bored, so I picked up my board and walked over to a bench. I looked at the people who were walking back and forth. I got annoyed so I picked up my board and walked to a tree. I looked at the fetures of the tree and started to draw it on a peice of paper I found. I go t bored and threw it away.

Notes:

Last edited by Just Ampy on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hammah Rozz Bieber
Admin
Hammah Rozz Bieber

Location : Sitting on my couch on the computer because I have NO life(;

This is for Hammah, I guess..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is for Hammah, I guess.....   This is for Hammah, I guess..... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Looks good to meh...Approved ^.^

Mentor shall beh...Professor Penthesilia
Back to top Go down

This is for Hammah, I guess.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the House of Night :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: