Welcome to the House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the world of night, will you survive?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Bored...So a New Charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammah Rozz Bieber
Admin
Hammah Rozz Bieber

Location : Sitting on my couch on the computer because I have NO life(;

I'm Bored...So a New Charrie Empty
PostSubject: I'm Bored...So a New Charrie   I'm Bored...So a New Charrie EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Name: Drake

Description(eyes, hair, height, body..ex: muscular, skinny, fat, skin tone): I'm Bored...So a New Charrie Guy10
Country/State of Origin: Ohio, USA
Parents: Nick and Mary

Former: 5th former
Flaws*: bad temper, not really a nice person...but is at the same time, not that outgoing but has friends
Talents/Skills: plays guitar and piano, good fighter, skate boards awesomely
Affinity: none
Pets: none

Biography**: Drake grew up in a suburb outside of Cleveland, Ohio. He wasn't really loved by his parents. Drake didn't spend much time in school. He barely passed all of his grades. One day, he was practicing for his band in his garage. He heard a noise outside in the woods. Him and his friends ventured out there. It was a tracker...all of his other friends ran. Drake tried, but the tracker caught him. He was marked. Drake got a horrible headache and got dizzy. He passed out in the woods for the next day. When he woke up, he wobbeled into his house. His parents were very thoughtful about him being marked. They finally decided to take him to the best known House of Night, in Tulsa..

RP Example**: I walked into the dining hall and saw my friends. I skipped through the line for food and went to sit by them. "What's up guys?" They replied with 'nothings.' I looked around. A hott girl walked in. I elbowed the person sitting next to me. "Ten." I rated her. Typically, this is what we did everyday at lunch. . .
Notes: yeah, i suck at rp-ing as a guy :p
Back to top Go down
The Slender Man's Wife
Admin
The Slender Man's Wife

I'm Bored...So a New Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored...So a New Charrie   I'm Bored...So a New Charrie EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:52 pm

APPROVEDEDEDEDED!!!! ED! Mentor tissssssssssssss...... professore garmy!
Back to top Go down
https://houseofnightlovers.rpg-board.net

I'm Bored...So a New Charrie
Page 1 of 1